The services we provide at SMPCC to women, men, and a future generation are priceless and of immeasurable Kingdom value.
- For $100 a month, you can become a SMPCC LifeSaver.
- This gift provides a pregnancy test, medical counseling, and an ultrasound to a woman facing an unexpected pregnancy and who feels that abortion is her only option.
- After receiving these FREE and confidential services, her likelihood of carrying her baby to term increases from 30% to over 92%.
- These moms are potentially saved from facing shame, guilt, and even self-destructive behaviors such as drug and alcohol addiction.
- The "father to be" is saved from becoming one of the forgotten victims of post-abortion trauma.
- Finally, you have saved a life, God's unique and special gift.
- The estimated cost to our clients if we were unable to keep our doors open would be $1200 at a doctor's office. Here at SMPCC our clients pay nothing.
- Will you consider becoming a "SMPCC LifeSaver" by committing to a reoccurring monthly gift of $100.
SMPCC is excited to launch Harmoni, our Mobile Medical Unit! Being mobile takes our ministry to the next level. God has provided us amazing opportunities to take our Life-Affirming services to more communities here in Western North Carolina.
- $390.00 covers the cost for "one day" to roll Harmoni to a community here in Western North Carolina. See our Sponsor A Day for the cost of client services provided.
- Invite Harmoni and a guest speaker to your church or event.
- Email the Mobile Medical Unit Manager for more informationCAROLRN-MMU@MYSMPCC.COM
The general fund is a great way to support the over all cause of God's ministry here at SMPCC. Any amount is an incredibly valuable amount.
- Jesus appreciated the widow's mite and counted it more than all those who gave out of their abundance.
- Thank you for any amount to support this Kingdom Work.
- A reoccurring gift sustains the mission of our organization, keeping our doors open and our FREE services available to our communities.
Luke 21:1-4 And He looked up and saw the rich putting their gifts into the treasury, 2. and He saw also a certain poor widow putting in two mites. 3. So He said, “Truly I say to you that this poor widow has put in more than all; 4. for all these out of their abundance have put in offerings for God, but she out of her poverty put in all the livelihood that she had.”
- VOLUNTEERS are vital to the success of our ministry. From Client Advocates to sorting and washing donations, we have a job for you. If it's special events or serving on our Board of Directors, there are many ways to volunteer at SMPCC. Please visit our Volunteer page for more information.
- BABY BOTTLE CAMPAIGN: Your church or organization can help bridge the gap by filling baby bottles with loose change! Call our clinics today or email us for more information.
- HOSTING A BABY SHOWER AND DONATING new or used baby items is a great way to help serve our clients. When our clients participate in the FREE parenting classes we offer, points are generously earned, and can be spent in our fully stocked rewards closet. Call us to learn more about items we can't take like used car seats, cribs, and breast pumps.